Supplement for horses & dogs. Contains 100% natural alpha-tocopherol.
CdGE is a natural vitamin E in liquid form. Vitamin E is one of the fat-soluble vitamins required by the body. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant that protects cells against the adverse effects of free radicals. Vitamin E is needed, for example maintaining normal functioning of musculature and nervous system and supporting immune defense.
Each horse needs vitamin E unless it gets fresh grass every day.
The need for vitamin E increases if the horse / dog's nutrition contains high amount of fat and during the winter cure season (horses). Hard stress and competition increase the body's need for vitamin E. Also during pregnancy and lactating animals there is an increased need for vitamin E. Vitamin E is also recommended for elderly horses & dogs to support resistance. Vitamin E is also important for horses with Cushing's disease.
Vitamin E helps to heal scars, burns, inflammation and skin irritation. Vitamin E also helps dry, flaky skin and protects it from damage.
- During the rearing season for all horses: 3 drops a day. (about 750 IU)
- Young horses (under 1 year old): 4 drops per day. (about 1000 IU)
- Pregnant mares for the last month of pregnancy, 5 drops a day. (about 1250 IU)
- Horses on oil during the grazing period 1 drop / day if the amount of oil is less than 3 dl. (about 250 IU)
- More than 3 dl of oil - give 2 drops / day. (about 500 IU)
- Adult dog: light exercise 1 drop / day, demanding exercise 2 drops/ day, breeding dogs 2-3 drops / day.
Oil is given with other food. Vitamin E is used in periods or according to a veterinary recommendation.
Nutrients: crude fat 99.9%, crude protein 0%, crude fiber 0%.
Additives: nutritional additives:
Vitamin E (RRR alpha-tocopherol) 134 mg / g min.
CdGE contains a natural alpha tocopherol 200 IU / ml.
1 pump pressure is about 1.4 ml.
The product is packed in a pump bottle which will remain after 3 months of opening.
According to studies, natural Vitamin E is more than twice as effective as compared to synthetic products.
CdGE is a trademark of Chia de GraciaTM.
The product is GMO free.