Chia de Gracia' s Tummy saver is a chia based herb mix especially designed to balance horse' s gut functions and to promote the digestional system. Tummy Saver contains chia seeds, rosehip, artichoke and dandelion leaves, bentonite clay, dandelion root, liquorice root and a pinch of love .
- Chia seeds are rich in fiber which is important for normal gut functions and digestion. Chia easily gels and forms a protective film in to the intestines.
- Rosehip contains pectin, a soluble fiber which helps the bowel movements. Rosehip´s sorbitol prevents stomach hyperacidity and increases salivation.
- Dandelion root promotes digestion and strengthens the liver. The plant is often used in gallbladder functional disorders of the stomach and intestinal ailments. Due to it´s acidity dandelion can be given to whet the appetite. Dandelion root and the artichoke leaves both contains starch called inulin which is a natural prebiotic - it helps to maintain the good intestinal bacteria.
- Artichoke also cleans the liver - a clean liver produces bile and enzymes effectively, which are needed in digestive and fat burning mechanism.
- Bentonite clay is an intestinal ph-balancer and body cleaner.
- Liquerice is an excellent remedy for many kind of stomach problems.
- Icelandic moss is an excellent product for the intestine and stomach due to its high pectin content and mucus properties. Has mucosa healing prorepties, maintains digestion and increases saliva secretion.
- Raspberry leaf also helps digestive and has stomach healing and soothing properties.
Together, these ingredients are an excellent mix to promote horse's stomach and intestinal well-being and health, as well as to support normal digestion system.
Absolute precision product for horses suffering from stomach disorders!
Feeding instructions: Horse (500 kg); 3/4 dl - 1,5 dl /day (30 - 75 g).
1 dl = 50 g.
Dogs: 1 teaspoon - 2 tablespoons / day.
1 tbsp = 12 g.