Green tee ingredients are rich in plant oxidants that destroys the harmful free radicals created in the body. Antioxidants inhibits cell growth in the body, which protects cells from damage, mutations, cancer and aging. They are essential for the body's defense system.
Flavonoids also prevent fat accumulation in tissues. The most important antioxidants are catechin flavonoids, which can be even more effective than vitamins C and E as antioxidants.
Green Tea is cleansing, vitalizing, fluid-stimulating, immune-enhancing, effective antioxidant and preventative of cancer.
- Green Tea contains teanine, an amino acid that has been found to promote relaxation without causing fatigue.
- Catechins in green tea improve insulin sensitivity, protect against sun's UV rays, prevent cancer, reduce tumor size, and inhibit mutations. They also prevent hypertension, kill bacteria, improve bad breath, and burn calories.
- Green tea contains a lot of vitamin C. Vitamin C promotes growth and affects dental and skeletal muscles. It increases resistance to stress and diseases.
- It contains a large amount of vitamin B1 that supports the immune system of the body. It also plays an important role in the functioning of the nervous system: if the body does not get enough vitamin B1, it is followed by muscle weakness, nerve inflammation, and balance and circulatory disorders.
- Green tea contains vitamin B2. It affects, among other things, the well-being of the eyes and reduces elevated blood pressure. The drainage chamber leads to dryness of the skin and cracks in the lips and groin.
- Vitamin E protects certain cells and body fat from oxidation, green tea also slows down aging.
- Green tea contains important minerals: fluorine, potassium and magnesium. Fluorides protect the teeth from bacteria. The role of potassium is to regulate myocardial function. Magnesium is, however, the main cause of metabolic activity.
- Contains a lot of treating amino acids.
- Green tea cleans. The pharmacologically active ingredients contained in the tea both cleans, nourishes and activates the body.
- The epigallocate glycines in green tea protect the heart and blood vessels.
Green tea accelerates blood circulation in the body, allowing cells to get enough oxygen and sluggish substances get out faster. According to Japanese studies, green tea catechin also lowers blood pressure.
Dosage: horse 500 kg: ½ to 1 dl 1 to 2 krt / pv.
1 tbsp = 6 g, 1 dl = 45 g.