Deep Breath is a herbal mix to support horses respiratory tract health.
Deep Breath contains thyme , marshmallow root , garlic, anise seed , liquerice root , peppermint , icelandic moss and a pinch of love .
- Thyme supports normal respiratory tracts functions. It also has disinfectant, mucus-releasing properties, making it a popular raw material for many cough medicines.
- Peppermint calms and supports respiratory functions.
- Anis detaches the mucus and suppresses cough and improves the taste of the feed.
- The liquorice root is also a good mucus remover. Icelandic moss improves general condition and relieves cough irritation.
- Marshmallow root contains mucin that protects the mucous membranes and is often used in the treatment of respiratory diseases.
- Garlic helps maintain resistance and maintain normal airway health and functions.
Dosage horse 500kg: 0, 5- 1 dl /day (1 dl = 25g)
Mix with other feeds. Stewing in warm water enhances the effect . 1 dl weights 25g.
Not for pregnant mares. Waiting period when competing 4 days.